ISA 8 Channel A/D Card
Eight-Channel A-D Card For ISA 428 MkII And ISA 828 MkII, Including Dante Connectivity
ISA ADN8 is an optional eight-channel A-D card that provides high-quality analogue-to-digital conversion for the Focusrite ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII microphone preamps. Featuring Dante, AES3 and ADAT connectivity, the card operates at sample rates up to 24-bit / 192kHz.
The card offers primary and secondary RJ45 Dante output ports, an AES59 DB25 connector for AES3 output, and a pair of TOSLINK connectors for ADAT output. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to multiple digital sources. This also includes syncing the Dante network to house clock, or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
Dante outputs on the ISA ADN8 provide ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller.
And as with all Focusrite Pro products, wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite Pro hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
- Eight-channel analogue to digital interface for ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz sample rate
- Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports for redundancy and auto switchover in case of failure
- Eight-channel AES59 DB25 output connection for AES3
- Two TOSLINK connectors for ADAT (8 channels at up to 96kHz; 4 channels at 192kHz)
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to multiple digital sources, for syncing the Dante network to house clock, or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network
- RedNet Control and Dante Controller software allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.