EMI Audio's Complete Home Recording Studio Starter Bundle is an all inclusive package that gives you everything you need to start a fully functional recording studio in your home or creative space. The Aston Spirit Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone included in this package is an extremely versatile mic that sounds fantastic on a wide variety of sound sources including vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, percussion, horns, strings, and really anything you can throw at it! The Solid State Logic SSL2 Audio Interface will bring this mic to life, as well as bring professional sound quality and work flow to the computer-based recording software of your choosing. The YORKVILLE YSM5 Powered Studio Reference Monitors pack big sound into a small package. Their detailed and accurate sound, and tight punchy bass response makes them great monitors for writing, mixing, and listening back to your creations. Other accessories included in this bundle like the Ultimate Support JS-SW300 Jamstand Studio Workstation and the Ultimate Support MS-80 Studio Monitor Stand Pair will improve your efficiency and work flow, and get your home studio started off right! The Complete Home Recording Studio Starter Bundle includes everything you need to get started, so you can spend less time researching gear, and more time creating something you are passionate about!
This Bundle Includes:
- 1x ASTON SPIRIT High-Performance Switchable Pattern Condenser Microphone
- 1x SOLID STATE LOGIC SSL2 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface
- 2x YORKVILLE YSM5 Powered Studio Reference Monitor - 5" Woofer, 1" Dome Tweeter
- 1x SHURE SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
- 1x Ultimate Support JS-SW300 Jamstand Studio Workstation
- 1x Ultimate Support MS-80 Studio Monitor Stand Pair
- 1x Gator Frameworks GFW-HP-HANGERDESK Headphone Hanger For Desks
- 1x GATOR 6″ Double Layered, Split Level “Pop” Filter
- 1x GATOR FRAMEWORKS GFW-MIC-2010 Frameworks Tripod Mic Stand with Single Section Boom and Standard Twist Clutch
- 2x Rapco BLC-10 Balanced 1/4 in TRS to TRS Pro Audio Cable, 10 ft
- 1x Rapco RM1-25 XLRF to XLRM Pro Microphone Cable, 25 ft
- 1x HOSA MHE-110 Headphone Extension Cable, 3.5 mm TRS to 3.5 mm TRS, 10 ft
The Aston Spirit is a high-performance switchable pattern microphone utilizing a 1” gold evaporated capsule. A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its Aston 33 panel selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components.
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate microphone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness that some condenser microphones seem to.
SOLID STATE LOGIC SSL2
We’ve been involved in helping musicians, producers and engineers create amazing music for 40 years, and all that knowledge and experience is at the heart of our audio creation products. As the next generation of aspiring music and audio professionals, the SSL 2 professional personal studio gives you the tools and technology to make your productions stand out from the crowd.
- 2-In / 2-Out USB-C Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current grade headphone output
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control
- Balanced monitor outputs
- SSL Production Pack software bundle
- USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC
System requirements and Specs:
Mac OS 10.11 and above | Class-Compliant, Plug-and-play
Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Install included ASIO/WDM driver
USB 2.0 Type C Connector (Box includes Type C to C and Type C to A)
-130.5 dBu EIN
Gain Range: 62 dB
Max Instrument Input Level: +15 dBu
Max Line Input Level: +24 dBu
*Specs (Measured to AES17 Standards)
Dynamic Range: 112 dB
Max Output Level: + 12.5 dBu
Dynamic Range: 111 dB
Max Output: +10 dBu
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
YSM5 Powered studio reference monitor – 5” BLACK woofer, 1” dome tweeter. The Yorkville YSM5 is the most compact studio monitor in the YSM series, making it perfect for small listening spaces and desktop studios. Unmatched clarity, precise reproduction and surprisingly punchy bottom end response for a monitor in this class, the YSM5 uses a solid ¾-inch MDF cabinet and baffle to reduce rumble and cabinet self-interference. The front facing port design solves the issue of bass coupling with back walls and corners in small environments which can generate false low-frequency information in your mix.
- Reproduces source material with near pinpoint accuracy and detail
- Contoured MDF baffle engineered to minimize front face reflections
- Front facing port design eliminates bass coupling with back walls and corners in imperfect listening environments
- Improved phase response provides a wider 'sweet spot' in the listening position
- Strategic bracing and ample internal dampening eliminates unwanted low frequency rumble
- Biamplified Power Module (40 watts woofer / 15 watts tweeter)
- Custom designed soft dome tweeter
- High quality low frequency 5-inch woofer
- Rock-solid 3/4-inch MDF cabinet construction
- XLR and ¼-inch TRS balanced inputs
- 4-position high frequency trim control to optimize response for recording space
- Front mounted power switch for added convenience
Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for perfomance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
Also in the box:
- 1 - HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” gold plated adapter
- 1 - HPACA1 Detachable coiled cable
- 1 - HPACP1 Carrying pouch
Ultimate Support JS-SW300 Jamstand Studio Workstation
- More Surface Area than the Competition
- Sturdy Welded Frame Construction
- Open Design for Extra Leg Room
- Second Tier
- Sleek Z-shaped Design
- Sliding Keyboard Tray
- Part Number: 17985
- Total workable surface area: 2335 sq. in.
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- Finish: Black Laminate
- Height:- Main Surface: 29.5" - Keyboard Surface: 27.1"- 2nd Tier Surface: 40.3"
- Width: - Main: 48" - Keyboard: 42" - 2nd Tier: 42"
- Depth: - Main: 24" - Keyboard: 15" - 2nd Tier: 18"
Ultimate Support MS-80 Studio Monitor Stand Pair
The MS-80B is the perfect solution for desktop producers who want a professional and flexible decoupling solution for their desk based monitors. The absorptive foam layer and spiked, rubber covered feet work together to decouple speakers from your work surface; while the angle of your speakers can be adjusted to provide vertical positioning.
- Sonic Isolation and Decoupling
- Easily Adjust the Angle and Axis of Your Monitors
- Ultimate Support Design
- Part Number: 17379
- Part Name: MS-80B
- Capacity: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Plate Dimensions: 10.25" x 11.75" (260mm - 298.45mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)
Gator Frameworks GFW-HP-HANGERDESK Headphone Hanger For Desks
Clamp-On Desk Headphone Hanger
Reduces Risk of Damage due to Headphones Left Improperly Stored on Floors or Temporary Surfaces
Utilizes Table Edge to Free Up Desktop Space
Clamps to Surfaces up to 1.5”/38mm in Thickness
Works Alternatively as a Cable Hanger
Product Dimensions: 5.5”/140mm (L) x 1.88”/48mm (W) x 3”/76mm (H). Net Weight: 0.20 lbs./0.09 kg
GATOR 6″ Double Layered, Split Level “Pop” Filter
The GM-POP FILTER from Gator Frameworks provides the perfect protection against plosives and popping. This double-layered, split level filter attaches quickly to most standard mic shafts and booms with an adjustable C-clamp. Wind noise and plosives are drastically reduced through Gator’s 6″ nylon screen. Lightweight and adjustable, The GM-POP FILTER weighs in at just 2.5 pounds while extending up to 17″x5″x6.25″. Many mic screens exist, but only one is strong enough to be Frameworks.
- Nylon 6" Screen Pop Filter
- 11.5" Goose Neck and Clamp Included
- C-Clamp Will Fit Most Standard Microphone Stand Shafts and Booms
- Weights 2.5 lbs
- Fully Extends to 17" x 5" x 6.25"
GATOR FRAMEWORKS GFW-MIC-2010 Frameworks Tripod Mic Stand
- Microphone Stand With Boom
- Collapsible Tripod Base
- Soft Grip Height Adjustment Twist Clutch
- Min / Max Height: 10/94 Inches (254/2387 mm)
- Cable Management Included
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Red Safety Trim On Feet (Removable)
- Fits Both US and Euro Mic Clips
Min Height: 10"
Max Height: 94"
Ext Height: 94"
High Quality Cables:Rapco BLC-10 Balanced 1/4 in TRS to TRS Pro Audio Cable, 10 ft
Rapco RM1-25 XLRF to XLRM Pro Microphone Cable, 25 ft
HOSA MHE-110 Headphone Extension Cable