EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
DocCAM 20 HDBT OneLINK Bridge System
Don’t disrupt the moment - enhance it with the ceiling mounted, HD quality document camera. Experience seamless video, remote management, and flexible installation with the Vaddio DocCAM 20 HDBT.
The DocCAM 20 HDBT is a high definition, recessed in-ceiling document camera.
Engage the audience like never before with 20x optical zoom and high-definition 1080p/60fps resolution. Capture more of the table with nearly 60° horizontal field of view.
The DocCAM 20 HDBT has an in-ceiling, recessed design allowing it to blend into nearly any environment. Equipped with our popular OneLINK HDBaseT port, the DocCAM 20 HDBT easily connects to the Vaddio OneLINK Bridge AV Interface extension system to reduce cabling and extend video, power, and control up to an installation distance of 328 ft (100M). The OneLINK Bridge AV Interface combines camera extension and bridge functionality into a single device – so you can turn any pro AV source into a USB 3.0 media stream – and easily use with cloud conferencing applications.
Remote network management of the DocCAM 20 HDBT allows the presenter to transmit a live image and control all the functions remotely making it an effective and efficient distance learning tool.
Common design applications include:
- Higher education classrooms
- Medical schools and operating theaters
- Technical training sessions
- Video conference rooms
- City council chambers
- Courtrooms and evidence viewing
- Art schools - Illustrative demonstrations
- Culinary schools - cooking demos
- Construction and architectural firms - reviewing plans
This Package Includes:
- DocCAM 20 HDBT camera
- White trim ring with 2 qty mounting screws
- Tile Support Brace
- Vaddio IR remote commander for DocCAM 20 HDBT
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- Installation Guide
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- Color: White
- Certifications: CE Approved, FCC Approved
- Product Width: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Product Height: 4.25" (10.80 cm)
- Product Depth: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Product Weight: 5.05 lbs (2.29 kg)
- Signal Type: HDMI, HDbT, IP-Streaming, USB 3.0, 3G-SDI
- Power Type: PoE+, OneLINK
- Input Ports: None
- Output Ports: HDbT
- Zoom: 20x
- Field of View: 60.0° Wide End to 3.3° Tele End
- Estimated Room Size: Huddle Space, Small Conference Room, Large Conference Room, Large Venue
- Minimum Illumination: 0.4 Lux (F1.6)
- Browser-based User Interface for Remote Control: Built-in
- Control Method: Joystick, Web UI, Touch Screen, Telnet, RS-232 and IR Remote
- OneLINK Compatibility: Native
- OneLINK Bridge adds: 328 ft (100 M) Power, Video, Control Extension, HDMI, 3G-SDI, USB 3.0, Audio Mixer
- PTZ Motors: No Motors-Manual
- Tri-Sync Motion: No
- Pan and Tilt Range: None
- Pan and Tilt Speed: None
- Image Sensor Type: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- Pixels: 2.14 Megapixel (2.38 Total MP)
- Top Resolution: 1080p/60
- Invertible: N/A
- Focus System: Auto, Manual
- Gain: Auto, Manual
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Preset Positions: 16, 16 + Custom Home Position
- White Balance: Auto, Manual
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 3.0 A
- Quick-Connect Compatibility: No
- Distance: 328 ft (100 m)
Vaddio DocCAM Overhead Camera Used In Culinary Arts Classroom at Shakopee High School
The new culinary arts program at Shakopee High School in Minne...
Vaddio DocCAM 20 HDBT Recessed Document Camera Overview
The DocCAM 20 HDBT Recessed Document Camera from Vaddio provid...
Vaddio DocCAM 20 HDBT Ceiling Mounted Document Camera | 11 Cool Ways to Use DocCAM
The Vaddio DocCAM 20 HDBT Camera is an overhead video camera w...