EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
As part of the E Series Entertainment System, the GXD amplifiers are ideal for entertainment and production applications. With integral signal processing and outstanding performance, the GXD amplifiers express all the hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality and long-term reliability. Add contemporary styling, multiple routing options, light weight, digital signal processing and advanced protection circuitry, and the GXD Series clearly represents real value – something everyone can use.
|8Ω dynamic, both channels driven||1500 watts per channel|
|4Ω dynamic, both channels driven||2250 watts per channel|
|8Ω continuous, both channels driven||800 watts per channel|
|4Ω continuous, both channels driven||1200 watts per channel|
|Distortion (typical) |
1 kHz at full rated power
|< 1% THD|
|Signal to Noise |
(A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz)
|Input Sensitivity||1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms|
|Maximum Voltage Gain||36.5 dB|
|Output Circuitry||Class D|
|Power Requirements||1/8 power at 4Ω|
|- 100 V AC||6.2 A|
|- 120 V AC||5.6 A|
|- 230 V AC||3.2 A|
|Frequency Response |
(20 Hz–20 kHz)
|+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB|
|Dynamic Headroom (4Ω)||2.73 dB|
|Damping Factor (8Ω)||100|
|Input Impedance||20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced)|
|Maximum Input Level||+23.5 dBu|
|Input Connectors |
|3-pin XLR/F / 1/4-inch TRS, balanced|
|Output Connectors |
|NL4, binding posts |
• Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
• Channel B on 1+, 1-
|Amplifier and Load Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection |
Load protected against DC faults
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||2 × Rotary Encoders |
3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
2.12-inch × 1.0-inch, 256 × 128 pixel LCD
|DSP Functions||High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, |
adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection
Delay 50 msec max.
|Product Dimensions (H×W×D)||89 × 483 × 259 mm |
3.5 (2 RU) × 19 × 10.2 in
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||600 × 370 × 153 mm |
23.6 × 14.6 × 6 in
|Net Weight||6 kg / 13.2 lb|
|Shipping Weight||7.9 kg / 17.4 lb|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant|
|Carton and Contents||Power cable and quick start guide|
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4-inch TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.