EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
Shure MOTIV MVL
Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone or Tablet
Omnidirectional condenser microphone connects to portable devices for interviews, videography, and more with superior acoustic clarity. Features include RF interference protection, high signal to noise ratio, high SPL, and windscreen.
Simply clip the MVL Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone to your collar or lapel and plug it into your mobile device to capture clear, quality audio for interviews, lectures, public speaking, and videography. With the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ iOS app, you can edit your recordings and share your sound files via text, email and other file sharing services.
- Compatibility with the ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App and other iOS audio and video recording apps
- Sleek form factor for discreet appearance
- Plugs into headphone jack via a 1/8” (3.5mm) TRRS connector
- Omnidirectional microphone with exceptional signal-to-noise ratio
- Includes windscreen, clothing clip, and carrying pouch
- For use with iOS and Android** devices
- 1 - AMVL-WS Replacement Foam Windscreen
- 1 - AMVL-BAG Drawstring Carrying Pouch
- 1 - AMVL-CLIP Metal Tie Mount
Microphone Capsule MEMS
Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
Frequency Response 45 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Output Impedance 350 Ω
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 65 dB
Maximum SPL 124 dB SPL
Dynamic Range 95 dB, typical
Sensitivity -44.0 dBFS/Pa @ 1 kHz
(Ref. 1 kHz)
Equivalent Output Noise 29 dB A-weighted
Microphone Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS
(Tip=No Connection, Ring1=No Connection, Ring2=Ground, Sleeve=Audio)
Microphone Bias 2.7 V DC through 2.2 K Ω resistor
Current Drain 245 µA, typical
Housing Cast Zinc
Dimensions With Cable .22" dia. × .6" × 52" in.
(5.5 mm dia. × 15.2 mm × 132 cm)
Net Weight 8.0 g (.28 oz)