EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
15” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX815XLF is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLF delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- The PRX815XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/ sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight, ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. Due to their rugged construction, they are perfect for AV rental inventories. With the integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization. PRX800 subwoofers feature a standard M20 threaded pole cup that can accept most modern subwoofer-mounted speaker poles.
- The PRX815XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|System Type ||Self Powered 15” subwoofer |
|Maximum SPL Output ||131 dB peak |
|Frequency Response (-10dB) ||36 Hz - 98 Hz |
|Frequency Response (±3 dB) ||40 Hz – 87 Hz |
|Inputs ||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors |
|Input Impedance ||20K Ohms (balanced) |
|Signal Indicators ||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting Signal: Green LED indicates signal presentPower: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio. |
|Dynamic Control (Input) ||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit |
|System Low Pass ||80 Hz DSP |
|Loop out Crossover Frequency ||80 Hz Digital 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley Filter |
|Design ||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier |
|Power Rating ||1500W |
|AC power input ||100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz |
|LF Driver ||1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer |
|Enclosure ||Rectangular, 18 mm, birch-poplar mix |
|Transport ||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup |
|Finish ||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish |
|Grille ||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing. |
|Dimensions (H x W x D) ||548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm (21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in) |
|Net Weight ||26.3 kg (58.0 lb) |
|Gross Weight ||30.3 kg (66.8 lb) |
|Mic Inputs ||2 |
|Phantom Power ||No |
|EQ ||8-band parametric EQ |
|Effects ||25 parametric EQ's and speaker delay |
|Outputs ||1 x XLR (mix out) |