VADDIO RoboSHOT 12E OneLINK BRIDGE SYS
EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
RoboSHOT Elite Series cameras are professional A/V presentation cameras. Simultaneous HDBaseT and IP (H.264) streaming. Recommended for conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view. Includes OneLINK Bridge Extension System.
- 12x Optical Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Simultaneous HDbaseT, HDMI and IP H.264 streaming
- Remote IP Management
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
- Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, IP Streaming, and 3G-SDI outputs
- Configurable audio matrix with AEC
- Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB
Introducing the RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
Enjoy IP streaming (RTSP or RTMP format with H.264 compression) to share live events like church services, lectures, or meetings over popular applications like YouTube, Livestream and Facebook.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. To watch the IP stream, simply enter the camera’s streaming URL into any standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 12E cameras are recommended for small to medium spaces such as conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view.
Video outputs include simultaneous HDBaseT, HDMI and IP (H.264) streaming. Connect directly to HDBaseT-compatible devices or pair with Vaddio OneLINK receivers to simplify cabling and extend installation distance.
OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and Zoom.
Along with the bridging capabilities, the system’s OneLINK Bridge Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 12E HDBT camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- Quick-Start Guides
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- Color: Black, White
- Certifications: CE Approved, FCC Approved, TAA Compliant
- Product Width: 7.05" (17.91 cm)
- Product Height: 6.94" (17.63 cm)
- Product Depth: 6.75" (17.15 cm)
- Product Weight: 4.85 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Signal Type: HDMI, RS-232, IP-Streaming, 3G-SDI, Audio, USB 3.0, HDbT
- Power Type: OneLINK
- Output Ports: HDMI, HDbT, IP-Streaming
- Zoom: 12x
- Max Resolution: 1080p/60
- Field of View: 70.2° Wide End to 6.8° Tele End
- Estimated Room Size: Small Conference Room, Large Conference Room, Large Venue
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux (F1.6), 100+ Lux Recommended
- Browser-based User Interface for Remote Control: Built-in
- Control Method: Joystick, Web UI, Telnet, RS-232 and IR Remote
- OneLINK Compatibility: Native
- OneLINK Bridge adds: 328 ft (100 M) Power, Video, Control Extension, HDMI, 3G-SDI, USB 3.0, Audio Mixer
- PTZ Motors: Silent BLDC Direct Drive Motors
- Pan and Tilt Range: Pan: ±160°, Tilt: +90° to -30°
- Pan and Tilt Speed: 0.35°/sec to 120°/sec
- Pixels: 8.51 Megapixel (8.57 Total MP)
- Top Resolution: 1080p/60
- Focus System: Auto, Manual
- Gain: Auto, Manual
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Preset Positions: 16 + Custom Home Position
- White Balance: Auto, Manual, One-Push
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 3.0 A
- Quick-Connect Compatibility: No
- Distance: 328 ft (100 m)