EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
RoboSHOT 30E OneLINK BRIDGE SYS PTZ CAMERA
RoboSHOT Elite Series cameras are professional A/V presentation cameras. 30x zoom with simultaneous HDBaseT and IP (H.264) streaming. Recommended for large meeting rooms, lecture halls, and houses of worship.
- 30x Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Simultaneous HDbaseT, HDMI and IP H.264 streaming
- Remote IP Management
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
- Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, IP Streaming, and 3G-SDI outputs
- Configurable audio matrix with AEC
- Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB
Introducing the RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
Enjoy IP streaming (RTSP or RTMP format with H.264 compression) to share live events like church services, lectures, or meetings over popular applications like YouTube, Livestream and Facebook.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. To watch the IP stream, simply enter the camera’s streaming URL into any standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The RoboSHOT 30E cameras have a 20x optical zoom and have an additional 10x of IntelliZoomTM Image Processing. IntelliZoom image processing technology lets you zoom greater distances without compromising any resolution quality of the image. Most digital zooms use electronic cropping to get closer to the subject, resulting in fuzzy images. The RoboSHOT 30E camera’s powerful processor compares patterns found in adjacent pixels and creates new pixels to match selected patterns, resulting in more realistic, higher-quality images.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 30E cameras are ideal for larger spaces such as large meeting rooms, lecture halls, conference centers, and houses of worship.
Video outputs include simultaneous HDBaseT, HDMI and IP (H.264) streaming. Connect directly to HDBaseT-compatible devices or pair with Vaddio OneLINK receivers to simplify cabling and extend installation distance.
OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and Zoom.
Along with the bridging capabilities, the system’s OneLINK Bridge Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 30E HDBT camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- Quick-Start Guides
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- Color Black
- Certifications CE Approved, FCC Approved
- Product Width 7.05" (17.91 cm)
- Product Height 6.94" (17.63 cm)
- Product Depth 6.75" (17.15 cm)
- Product Weight 4.85 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Signal Type HDMI, RS-232, IP-Streaming, 3G-SDI, Audio, USB 3.0
- Power Type OneLINK
- Output Ports HDMI, USB 3 Type B, IP-Streaming, 3G-SDI
- Zoom 30x
- Max Resolution 1080p/60
- Field of View 70.2° Wide End to 4.1° Tele End
- Estimated Room Size Large Conference Room, Large Venue
- Minimum Illumination 1.0 Lux (F1.6), 100+ Lux Recommended
- Browser-based User Interface for Remote Control Built-in
- Control Method Web UI, Telnet, RS-232 and IR Remote
- OneLINK Compatibility Native
- OneLINK Bridge adds 328 ft (100 M) Power, Video, Control Extension, HDMI, 3G-SDI, USB 3.0, Audio Mixer
- PTZ Motors Silent BLDC Direct Drive Motors
- Tri-Sync Motion Yes
- Pan and Tilt Range Pan: ±160°, Tilt: +90° to -30°
- Pan and Tilt Speed 0.35°/sec to 120°/sec
- Pixels 8.51 Megapixel (8.57 Total MP)
- Top Resolution 1080p/60
- Invertible Yes
- Focus System Auto, Manual
- Gain Auto, Manual
- Operating Temperature 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Preset Positions 16 + Custom Home Position
- White Balance Auto, Manual, One-Push
- Warranty 2 years
- Power Supply 48 VDC, 1.36 A
- Quick-Connect Compatibility No
- Distance 328 ft (100 m)
RoboSHOT Elite Series | Vaddio's Next Generation Professional PTZ Cameras | Intro
COMING SOON! Introducing the RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s ...
Vaddio RoboSHOT Elite Overview
Vaddio introduces the New RoboSHOT 12 and RoboSHOT 30 Elite Se...
Vaddio OneLINK Bridge Overview
A technical overview of the Vaddio OneLINK Bridge AV Interface...