EMI Audio is proud to be your choice for professional Audio, Video and Lighting sales.
The American Audio Sense 12 Speaker has a 12 inch woofer and a 75mm voicecoil. It was designed with a multi-functional speaker in a compact and lightweight speaker system to handle the demand of even the most ambitious sound systems. It is ideal for mobile and installed applications.
The Sense 12's aluminum frame woofer has a 75 mm voice coil, and the high frequency driver's lens is rotatable for 75° x 50° or 50° x 75° dispersion, giving you the flexibility you need to tackle virtually any acoustic situation.
The Sense Series features 8 ohm nominal impedance, parallel four pole twist-lock connectors, heavy-duty powder coated steel grills with acoustic foam lining, and integrated M10 rigging points in all corners. All this, plus ample power handling, smooth response, and rugged construction, adds up to a speaker system that you can't live without.
The Sense Series is a multi-functional, compact, and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications, and it won't break your budget. You will wonder how you every lived without it!
- Woofer: 12” AA PA1575, aluminium basket, 75mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm (1.75”) voicecoil mounted on a 75°x50° CD Horn
- Power Handling: 350W continuous, 700W program, 1400W peak
- Recommended input power: 250-500W @ 8Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPLmax., 128dB Peak
- Freq. response (-3dB): 59Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 51 Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 75°x50°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 1800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated
- M10 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 360x640x325mm
- Weight: 18kg
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multifunctional case design
- Rotatable horn
- 75° x 50° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 12” MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and installed applications