SOUNDCRAFT EZ-tilt lifting and rolling stand for audio and lighting consoles. These practical tilting stands are fully foldable, lightweight and include two 4" non-marring wheels for easy movement to the working location. Once you've used a ProX X-EZTILT you will never go back to dead lifting consoles!
The ProX X-EZTILT is an all-purpose stand for professional sound and lighting consoles. It is a heavy-duty easy tilt stand designed to transfer mixing consoles from vertical case position to the horizontal working position of the console, quickly, safely and easily.
The top rails of the ProX console stands are covered with aluminum top plates for easy sliding of the flight case. This can help prevent damage to the road case while the console is being set up or during operation.
The X-EZTILT stand has a propriatary hinge design, utilizing a self-lubricating internal roller system. This makes it easy to open and fold easily and smoothly. It also has a wider hinge system so it can hold mixers of a larger size.
The ProX X-EZTILT stands are manufactured from high-grade steel for ultimate strength and then finished in a black powder coat finish for durability and good looks.
These practical tilting stands are fully foldable, lightweight and include two 4" non-marring wheels for easy movement to the working location.
When using a tilt device you will find that you'll need to slide the console in some circumstances and the wheels on the X-EZTILT stand are great. When you are in a space limited environment like a FOH pit in a shed or on riser, you're going to need to slide the console into it's final place. Most of the time it's not too difficult but the wheels do make a difference.
Once you've used a ProX X-EZTILT you will never go back to dead lifting consoles!
ProX X-EZTILT Features
- The 30" height of the ProX X-EASYTILT stand makes for a comforatable working height
- This stand allows consoles in road cases to be moved from vertical to horizontal position
- The frame is collapsible for convenient movement. And the 4" non-marring wheels makes it easy
- Load Rated to 650 lbs. maximum load
- From front stops to back of stand is 36"
- Stand expands to 38" wide
- Can be used in multiples for very large cases
- Designed and engineered in New York, USA