Using standard DMX-512 protocol, the Uni Pak II from ADJ allows for absolute control of dimming and on/off for your lighting. Features an on-board and external HTP (Highest Takes Precedence) slider. The Uni Pak II is perfect for a bar, club, stage, or the performer on the go.
A well produced light show required exact timing and finesse when it comes to light levels and presentation. Luckily the Uni Pak II from ADJ exists to make your dimming and on/off control a thing of ease. Working as the middle-man between your DMX control system and your par cans or other lighting fixtures, the Uni Pak II will allow you to perfectly control the light level of your production as well as easily managing which fixtures are receiving power at all. The Uni Pak II allows for the control of two standard AC 3-prong powered light fixtures. It is small and compact making it an easy option for a permanent production at a bar, club, or stage or in use on a mobile production for any DJ, musician, or traveling performance piece. Made from high quality materials this unit is made to last. Don't be dim, make the easy choice in dimming/switch packs and get the Uni Pak II from ADJ and take full control of your light entertainment.
- Compact, 1 channel Dimmer/Switch Pack
- On-board and external HTP (Highest Takes Precedence) slider
- Standard DMX-512 protocol
- Dim preset - Dim limiter settings
- LED display makes it easy to set DMX channels
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Two standard AC 3-prong Edison plugs
- Easy-to-use mounting bracket
- Maximum power: 10A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25” x 3.625” x 2.625” / 184x92x92mm
- Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.3 kgs.