ConferenceSHOT AV Bundle - TableMIC 2 (without speaker)
Ideal for small to medium-sized videoconferencing spaces requiring broader mic coverage, the ConferenceSHOT AV TableMIC 2 (without speaker) Bundle includes one ConferenceSHOT AV Camera, one HDMI Audio Embedder Kit, and two TableMIC microphones.
ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a 10X zoom PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect a microphone and external speaker to the camera. The TableMIC 2 (without speaker) Bundle is easy to install and allows simple plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Skype for Business, WebEx and Google.
The HDMI Audio Injector included in this bundle allows you to use the built-in speakers in your HDMI display for a great-sounding video call. The HDMI video and the audio signal enter the injector box separately and come out together as HDMI video + audio signal which goes to your display.
ConferenceSHOT AV is UVC compliant. No external drivers need to be installed on your PC – just plug and play. The versatile system supports customized AV designs with third-party equipment or can be deployed as a standalone solution.
ConferenceSHOT AV allows for remote monitoring, management and control of a distributed camera network. IP-accessible and a browser-based user interface enables both browser control and IP-live preview and setup from PCs, Macs and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
ConferenceSHOT AV turns your BYOD device into a small space UC system with professional PTZ camera quality and full room audio performance. It's a significant step up in performance from the current webcam-based technology offerings.
This Package Includes:
- ConferenceSHOT AV camera (silver/black or white)
- 2 qty TableMIC microphones (black or white)
- HDMI Audio Embedder
- Quick-Start Guides
- PoE+ Midspan Power Injector with AC cord set(s)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander with audio controls
- 1 qty 4-position phoenix-style connector
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- 10' (3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 2 qty 25' (7.6m) cat-5 cables (black or white)
- Audio Embedder Interface Power/Audio
- 1' (0.3m) DC cable
- 1.5' (0.5m) dual RCA audio cable
- 4' (1.2m) Power/Audio cable with phoenix-style connectors
- 6' (1.8m) HDMI cable, black
- HD PTZ Camera with 10x zoom, 74° HFOV
- Two TableMIC Microphones with 360° coverage and echo cancellation
- HDMI Audio Embedder routes conference audio to display speakers
- Administration and control via web interface
- Color: White
- Certifications: CE Approved, FCC Approved
- Product Width: 7.06" (17.94 cm)
- Product Height: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Product Depth: 6.8" (17.27 cm)
- Product Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
- Signal Type: USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Audio, IP-Streaming
- Power Type: PoE+
- Input Ports: EZMic, USB 3.0
- Output Ports: USB 3 Type B, IP-Streaming, Audio
- Zoom: 10x
- Field of View: 74° Wide End to 7.6° Tele End
- Estimated Room Size: Small Conference Room, Large Conference Room
- Minimum Illumination: 0.4 Lux (F1.6)
- Browser-based User Interface for Remote Control: Built-in
- Control Method: Joystick, Web UI, Touch Screen, Telnet, RS-232 and IR Remote
- OneLINK Compatibility: No
- PTZ Motors: Stepper Motors
- Tri-Sync Motion: No
- Pan and Tilt Range: Pan: ±165°, Tilt: +90· to -30°
- Pan and Tilt Speed: 0.35°/sec to 90°/sec
- Image Sensor Type: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- Pixels: 2.14 Megapixel (2.38 Total MP)
- Top Resolution: 1080p/60
- Invertible: Yes
- Focus System: Auto, Manual
- Gain: Auto, Manual
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Preset Positions: 16 + Custom Home Position
- White Balance: Auto, Manual, One-Push
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power Supply: PoE+
- Quick-Connect Compatibility: No
Vaddio ConferenceSHOT AV PTZ Conferencing Camera Overview
This is the ConferenceSHOT AV PTZ Camera. Small. Affordable. ...
Reliable Video Conferencing Meetings | Vaddio ConferenceSHOT AV PTZ Camera and Zoom
JJ Parker of Tightrope Media Systems, a digital signage softwa...
How to Setup RTMP Streaming on Vaddio Cameras and Bridges
Are you being asked to set up live streaming on youtube or fac...
Vaddio TableMIC Conferencing Microphone Technical Overview
Join us for a brief walk through of the Vaddio TableMIC Confer...