Combining the signature warm analogue Xone sound with class leading digital connectivity, Xone:PX5 breathes life and soul into electronic music performance. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with our new Xone:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX and expressing the DJ’s inner creativity.
Xone:PX5 is a 4+1 channel mixer, equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ on all channels and an intuitive layout.
HIGH QUALITY INTERNAL SOUNDCARD
Xone:PX5 incorporates a high specification 20 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows.
Additionally the Xone:PX5 Soundcard supports DVS control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 DJ software. Plug your PC/Mac into the Xone:PX5 and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 control media (control vinyl or CDs) to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer.
Xone:PX5 features the Xone:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing.
XONE FILTER SYSTEM
The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:PX5’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter.
XONE:SYNC MIDI CLOCK ENGINE
Xone:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via ¼” jack input connections (mono/stereo). Xone:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection.
For the ultimate DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer.
On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and ¼” jack connectors and full 3 band EQ. If you don’t perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel.
Upgrade to an Innofader Pro 2 crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs.
- Type Analog
- Channels 4 + 1
- EQ 3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- USB Soundcard 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out)
USB2 / Class Compliant
24bit / 96kHz
1 x MIDI IN
1 x MIDI Out
- Line Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4)
1 x 1/4″ TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo
- Phono Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4)
LN/PH Switch for DVS
- USB Inputs 5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Mic Input 1 x XLR
- Master Output 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- Master 2 Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Booth Output 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Record Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Master Insert 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- MIDI Sync/Out 1 x 5-Pin DIN
DIN Offset Control
- Send/Return I/O
1 x 1/4″ TRS Send
1 x 1/4″ TRS Return
1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
- Internal Xone:FX Yes
- Hybrid FX Mode Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
- FX Send 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
1 x VCF Filter
HPF / BPF / LPF
Adjustable Frequency & Resonance
Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + External Return
- X-Link 1 x RJ45
1 x 1/4″
1 x 3.5mm
Split Cue Monitoring
- Channel Faders 60mm VCA / Replaceable
- Chanel Meters 12 Segment LED
- Channel Fader Curve 3 Types
- X-Fader 45mm VCA / Replaceable / Innofader Compatible
- X-Fader Curve Settings 3 Types
- MIDI Clock Send + Receive
Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+)
- MIDI Assignable Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI Notes)
- BPM Detection Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo
- Earth Ground Terminals x 2
- Headroom 20dB
- AC Mains
100 to 240V
Consumption 35W max
- Mains Adaptor 3 pin IEC socket with cable clamp
- Fuse Rating 250V AC T1AL 20mm
- Height 4.3″
- Width 12.6″
- Depth 14.8″
- Weight 11.5 lbs.