SN-1624P 16 Channel 100 foot Power Snake - 16 XLR microphone channels, 2 TRS ¼" returns, 4 14AWG Speaker returns, metal stage box (image may differ from product)
Yorkville PA snakes are built to deliver unmatched long-term reliability in heavy use live sound applications. Solid steel stage boxes, heavy duty strain relieved ends, high quality XLR and TRS connectors and rugged cable sleeves ensure Yorkville stage snakes can survive even the most grueling tour schedule.
Yorkville "Power Snakes" allow the flexibility of running not only line level inputs and returns, but also speaker level signals. These snakes have 14 AWG speaker cable built into the snake allowing easier setup and cleaner cable runs. These are especially handy when used with powered mixers.
• 100ft length
• 16 XLR female inputs on the box, running to 8 XLR male on the fanout
• 2 1/4" TRS returns, female on the box, male on the fanout
• 4 1/4", 14 AWG speaker level channels, with female on the box, and male on the fanout
• Sturdy metal stage box built for years of use and abuse
• Solid Steel Stage Boxes
• High Quality XLR and TRS Connectors
• Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
• Heavy Duty Strain Relief
• Rugged PVC Cable Sleeve
• Highly Effective Copper Braided Shielding for Maximum RFI Rejection