15" powered loudspeaker with bluetooth audio*
- High‑quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment.
- QuickSmartDSP features best‑in‑class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 127 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
ZLX portable loudspeakers offer the best performance and reliability in their class — with components and engineering that work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the gig. Now with Bluetooth enabled wireless audio streaming, legendary ZLX performance becomes even more convenient with the ability to connect to any mobile device for streaming your music library.
Featuring custom drivers housed in an innovative cabinet design, the two new wireless, compact, and versatile ZLX models make EV's renowned sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
* Bluetooth is available in select countries. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bosch Security Systems, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. ©2018 Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)1||55 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||42 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL2||127 dB|
|Coverage (H x V)||90° x 60°|
|Power Rating||1000 W|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15K, 380 mm (15 in) woofer|
|Connectors||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output|
|Grille||18 Gauge steel with black powder coat|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||685 mm x 426 mm x 383 mm (27 in x 17 in x 15 in)|
|Net Weight||17.3 kg (38.0 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||23.0 kg (50.78 lb)|
|Power Consumption3||100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A|
2 Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
3 Current rating is specified at ⅛ full output power.