Dual 10-inch Powered Line Array Loudspeaker
The SRX900 Series embodies the advanced performance principles that drive JBL's development of audio products that make a real difference in the world of professional audio. This next-generation family of powered line arrays and subwoofers addresses the growing need for scalable small and medium-format professional sound-reinforcement solutions for rental companies, fixed installations and musicians seeking the ultimate combination of performance and portability.
The SRX910LA is a two-way active line array element that can cover a variety of mid to large-sized applications, including rental houses, touring artists, DJs, and installations. Built-in DSP and amplification offer a plug and play experience while providing consistency and optimum performance anywhere in the world.
JBL transducers and a new acoustic design provide excellent sound fidelity and best-in-class maximum SPL. The product features dual 10-inch neodymium Differential Drive® woofers and a three-inch compression driver. The computer-optimized enclosure is made out of composite material and offers excellent performance while remaining compact and lightweight.
An innovative three-point rigging system and a full set of accessories allow systems to scale and solve the diverse needs of production companies and installation houses. JBL Performance is a new, full-featured software package that gives users control of the system on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, and iPad OS.
- High-performance, high-density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format
- High-power-handling transducers deliver low distortion, high fidelity, and class-leading output
- Built-in, passively cooled Class D amplification with a universal power supply
- Dual Ethernet ports with Neutrik etherCON connectors
- Supports HARMAN HControl Ethernet
- User-controllable DSP
- LevelMax limiting uses sophisticated excursion-control algorithms to protect transducers
- Rear-panel LCD provides complete access to control features
- Reinforced composite loudspeaker enclosures
- Innovative three-point rigging system