SHURE PGA56-LC Cardioid swivel-mount dynamic snare/tom microphone - AP56DM drum mount, less cable. The PGA56 is designed for clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications. Available with and without a cable.
The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport