The Shure WB98H/C instrument microphone provides high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry for linearity across frequency range, tailored frequency response for studio quality, and a wide dynamic range for high-SPL.
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA®98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- Compatibility: Shure TA4F (Tiny QG)
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 63 dB
- Self Noise: 31 dB (A weighted)
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV/Pa (1.6mV)
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: Shure TA4F
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Power Source: 11-52V DC Phantom Power