SHURE SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Studio Vocal Microphone.
Whether it’s broadcast, podcast or recording, voices need to be handled with care. When purified and polished, every detail has more impact. That’s why the SM7B was built, to capture smooth, warm vocals that connect the speaker to the listener.
The SM7B is a selectable frequency response microphone that delivers warm and smooth audio in close-proximity studio and vocal applications. Optimized shielding from external electromagnetic hum, along with internal shock mounting, external windscreens and adjustable bass roll-off and mid- range emphasis response settings provide clean, consistent reproduction.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal “air suspension” shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of
- off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability