The YBA100 comes with 4 hand-selected and tested 6L6 power tubes, delivering a classic smooth tube tone. For players looking for a more aggressive bass sound, the stock 6L6 tubes can be easily changed to any high quality EL34 tube set and be re-biased in the field, making the YBA100 essentially two amps in one chassis.
The all-tube Traynor YBA100 100-watt bass head has been designed to be the ultimate tube head for the working musician. LED indicators on the rear of the amp show proper tube function and status. In rare cases where a tube may fail, the YBA100 will lock out the problem tube and its partner, allowing the amp to finish the show on the remaining active tubes.
Smaller, portable and accessible, the YBA 100 is a lunch-box style amp, lighter than most 100 watt tube amps on the market. The YBA100 is the ideal amp for today’s bassist, providing the ideal amount of output for tighter stage plots.
- 3-Band tone controls with frequency selectable Mid control along with Deep, Bright, and
Resonance tone switches.
- True balanced D.I./Line output. Selectable Pre-EQ or Post-EQ and Ground Lift.
- Effects Send and Return jacks (Pre-Amp Out and Power Amp Input). These jacks provide direct access to the Traynor all-tube bass amplifier’s signal chain so you may slave out, or slave into, another amp; or you can use these jacks as an effects loop (for professional-grade signal processing equipment).
- Tuner Out jack.
- Individual tube Bias Adjust, Indicator LEDs, and lockout so you will always know the status of your tubes.
- Type All Tube Bass Head
- Power @ min. impedance (watts) YBA100: 100 @ 4/8 ohms, switchable
- Minimum Impedance (ohms) YBA100: 4
- Burst Power – 2 cycle YBA100: 150 watts
- Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB) 30 – 16,000
- Hum and Noise (dB) -90db
- Input Channels 1
- Channel 1 – inputs 2 x 1/4inch
- Channel 1 – controls Gain
- Master Volume Control Yes
- Main Tone Controls
- Treble, Mid, Frequency, Bass, Bright Switch, Deep Switch, Resonance Switch
- Input Sensitivity (mV) 20
- Master Outputs Pre-amp out (Pre Master)
- Line Out (type / configuration) XLR Balanced (Pre/Post, Grnd Lift)
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms) 1V
- Effects Loop / Location Pre-amp out, Power Amp in, Loop Thru
- Effects Return Sensitivity (Vrms) 1V
- LED Indicators Power/Standby
- External speaker output / location 2 x 1/4inch, 1 Speakon (Rear)
- YBA100: Impedance Selector 4/8 ohms
- YBA100: Tubes: 3x12AX7, 4x6L6
- Tuner output 1/4inch
- Dimensions (DWH, inches) YBA100: 8.5×8.5×8
- Dimensions (DWH, cm) YBA100: 21.5x47x20
- Weight (lbs / kg) YBA100: 22 / 10