Alto Stealth MKII Wireless System
The Alto Professional Stealth Wireless MKII is a next-gen wireless solution that eliminates the need for up to 200’ of cabling. With Stealth Wireless MKII, it’s easy to add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker without compromising audio quality. The system works through walls, floors, and ceilings, providing setup flexibility that far exceeds conventional hard-wired systems. Adding Stealth Wireless MKII to your live sound rig will enable you to skip the long setup and teardown processes required of a wired sound system. This is the ultimate time and money saver.
Stealth Wireless MKII includes a single dual-channel transmitter with two removeable antennas. The front panel LCD screen conveniently shows the RF frequency, channel number, and AF signal level for each channel. Each system also includes two receivers with slim-line, rugged plastic housings, and dual swiveling hinged antennae.
Stealth Wireless MKII can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced 1/4" TRS combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Each of the receiving units has a single 1/4" TRS output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo. Each Stealth Wireless MKII package comes with (2) 1/4" TRS to XLR cables so that you can plug into your system right out of the box.
For sound professionals, setup time, simplicity, and flexibility are of paramount importance. But any reduction in audio quality for the sake of convenience is totally unacceptable. Stealth Wireless MKII delivers exactly what professionals demand—faster setup/teardown, LCD displays for instant visual confirmation of system configuration, and uncompromised audio quality.
A vastly IMPROVED system for the SAME PRICE!
- LCD displays on Transmitter and Receivers show all relevant info.
- Easy pairing for best frequency.
- Removable BNC antennas on transmitter for remote mounting.
- Still ultra low latency and interference through UHF bands.
- Still 200 feet line-of-site usability.
• Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
• Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4” TRS inputs
• Single-channel receivers (x2) with one 1/4” TRS output (per unit)
• Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling.
• Reliable UHF band; up to 100+ selectable channels
• Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
• Grow your system with Stealth Wireless Expander Packs
• Transmitter: (2) XLR + 1/4” TRS combo inputs
• Receiver: (1) 1/4” TRS output (per receiver)