Delivering extraordinary audio experiences and exceptional performance via system intelligence and premium components, the LS118 is the result of a deep understanding of customer needs and application requirements. The LS118 is easy to configure and deploy for applications ranging from simple, portable, plug-and-play setups, to demanding, networked, high-tech AV productions and fixed installations.
Featuring QSC Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design, which permits effortless combination and coherent deployment of QSC loudspeakers within the same sound system, the LS118 also provides daisy-chain connections for analog, networked digital audio (Dante®) and AC power (PowerCON TRUE1). Two or more LS118 can be configured in a cardioid arrangement, maximizing low frequency output in front while minimizing unwanted energy around the sides and rear of the system.
Together with the LA108 or LA112 active line array loudspeakers, the LS118 can be deployed with either an array frame/ground-stack adapter or using loudspeaker poles in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Very high output (138 dB peak SPL) with impressive low frequency performance
- Purpose-designed, 18-inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Energy-efficient, 3600 W peak power Class D amplifier module with Power Factor Correction and extremely low AC consumption
- Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design provides complementary coherence between QSC loudspeakers deployed in the same audio system delivering a uniform listening experience across the entire venue.
- QSC SysNav™ (System Navigator) App allows the user to easily design, configure, control, monitor and apply signal processing to individual subwoofers, full arrays or groupings of both.
- Network solution includes digital audio-over-IP (Dante®) for interoperability with other audio equipment and seamless control and monitoring integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem via Q-SYS Inventory Extensions
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Rugged wooden enclosure with Polyurea coating for lasting durability
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Vertical or horizontal deployments (M20 threaded pole receivers) combined with array frame/ground-stack adapters or loudspeaker poles.
- Complemented by LA108 and LA112 active line array loudspeakers
- Industry-best global 6-Year Extended Warranty with product registration.
|Configuration||Direct radiating, active subwoofer|
|LF Transducer||460 mm (18-inch), cone|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||41 Hz - 98 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||35 Hz - 111 Hz|
|Nominal Coverage Angle||Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)|
|Maximum Rated SPL1 (peak)||136 dB @1 m|
|Amplifier (peak)||Class D, 3600 W|
|Cooling||Low noise, variable speed fan|
|Controls||Rotary push encoder
2 x Push buttons (Menu, ID)
|Display Screen||61 mm (2.4-inch) Full color display area (240 x 320 pixels)|
Limiter active LED
Standby active LED
2 x Signal LED
|Connectors||XLR Female (Analog In)
XLR Male (Analog Thru)
2 x RJ45 EtherCON (Dante® and QSC SysNav™ In/Thru)
2 x PowerCON TRUE1 (AC Power Inlet/Outlet)
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption2||100 VAC, 3.6 A / 120 VAC, 3.0 A / 230 VAC, 1.7 A|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm birch plywood with Polyurea coating|
|Attachment Points||8 x M10 (for individual vertical or horizontal suspension/flying)
2 x M20 (for vertical or horizontal loudspeaker pole or ground-stack deployments)
|Color||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Grille||16 GA Powder coated steel|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||640 × 520 × 790 mm
25.2 × 20.5 × 31.1 inches
|Net Weight||50 kg / 110 lb (including casters)|
|Shipping Weight||62.6 kg / 138 lb|
|Included Accessories||4 x Heavy-duty, low noise 4-inch casters, 1 x PowerCON TRUE1 power cable|
|Regulatory||UL, CE, FCC Class B|
Introducing L Class – Simply Brilliant
L Class represents the next generation of advanced, intelligen...
L Class Training Series 1: Introduction to L Class Line Array
In this introduction you'll get an overview of the L Class Act...
L Class Training Series 3: RapidDeploy
In this video, we explain and demonstrate the unique and innov...
L Class Training Series 4: Array Frame Deployment
In this video, we cover the deployment of an L Class line arra...
L Class Training Series 5: Ground Stack Deployment
In this section, we'll cover the ground stack deployment of an...
L Class Training Series 6: Pole Mounting Deployment
In this video, we show you how to deploy a smaller number of L...